Sunday 3 April 2016

Dolly Dreams #010

I played more dress up today after a shopping trip to my new favorite store I mean look at this adorable outfit! It comes with little shorts and the fuzziest comfy socks, a great addition to any kids wardrobe.




The Amy dress from Lil Cathy's is absolutely gorgeous, coming in six different colors: Pink, Pink 2, Purple, Blue, Green and Grey.


What I'm wearing...

Body~ { Cute Bytes } Toddleedoo Baby Girl Body
Eyelashes~{ Lovely Alien } Starry Eyelashes
Skin~ { VCO } Benny Skin 001
Shape~ Made myself
Hair~ { Truth} Ximena
Eyes~ { Avi-Glam } Blissful Eyes [ Nova ]

~~~~

Outfit~ { Lil Cathy's } Amy dress [Pink]

~~~~

Nails~{ S&S } TD Mesh Nails Set 1 [Light French Tip]
Tears~{ Altair } Loony's delicious tears
Teeth~{ LPP } Missing Baby Teeth & Dimples

Under-eye~ { OkkBye } Under-Eye Highlights [ V2 ] 
Nose~ OkkBye } The Button Nose


Thanks for reading, see you in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment