Friday 1 April 2016

Only friends... #09

I was having a relaxed day with two of the bestest most intricately designed dolls ever, Majka and Majla who are super sweet! But they are really quiet and don't do much. Sad face... I played a bit of dress up too, but I didn't really have anything close enough to their dresses. Another sad face... but I still think the outfit is super adorable! 





What I'm wearing...

Eyelashes~{ Lovely Alien } Starry Eyelashes
Skin~ { VCO } Benny Skin 001
Hair~ { Doe } Scarlet [Pastel Tones] [GACHA]
Eyes~ { Avi-Glam } Blissful Eyes [ Nova ]

~~~~

Dress~  { Dream } Prairie Dress [ Blush ]
Tights~ { Dream } Basic Tights

~~~~


Nails~{ S&S } TD Mesh Nails Set 1 [Light French Tip]
Tears~{ Altair } Loony's delicious tears
Teeth~{ LPP } Missing Baby Teeth & Dimples
Under-eye~ { OkkBye } Under-Eye Highlights [ V2 ] 
Nose~ OkkBye } The Button Nose

~~~~

Dolls~ { gO } Love my dolls [ Majka & Majla ] [@ The Secret Affair ]

Thanks for reading, see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment