Tuesday 8 March 2016

Hearts and Kisses... # 02


Rather fun day today... took a peaceful walk and found an abandoned house! Well, I wouldn't say abandoned since it was absolutely beautiful! But there was wildlife and all inside, I couldn't help myself. But looky! I found kitty cats and had a little snuggle, they seemed to like all my hearts and kisses that I had!



I honestly just LOVE this group gift from Kylee's Place. It's so adorable!
The Lil Sweetheart dress comes in both Baby & Kid sizes, with a HUD to switch the dress to either pink or red. Now ain't that just cute!

What I'm wearing...


Lovely Alien } Starry Eyelashes

Bonita//Bewitched } Lunar Eyes [Decay]
Olive/Blue} Pumpkin hair Gacha.
This hair is actually the free gift that comes with the gacha, such cute little pigtails! *squeal* I joined them with the #6 bangs and used the HUD that comes with it for the beautiful texture.
VCO } Angie Skin [Gacha] [001]
S&S } TD Mesh Nails Set 1 [Light French Tip]
Sadly, Sugar & Spice has been closed in store due to Lily's reasons, though she is starting up a marketplace store (Unfortunately the item used here is not on there and I do not know if it will ever be)
LPP } Missing Baby Teeth & Dimples
WinkerDoodle } Ariel Shape
{ Clair de Lune } Mama's Kisses [ GROUP GIFT ]
{ Kylee's Place } Lil' Sweetheart Dress Baby





No comments:

Post a Comment